Saturday, May 21, 2011

Say hello to my little friend! (WIP)

I was browsing the Internet for awesome concepts and stumbled upon Timur Mutsaev.  His website is AWESOME featuring some really impressive artwork and sketches dating back to the late 1980s and early 1990s.  Some of his more recent work includes concept art from Crysis 2!

The model I am working on now is based on Mr. Mutsaev's artwork seen here:

I am changing my workflow for this particular work moving from high poly to low.  Here is the beginning of my high poly rendered in Mental Ray (AO.)

2 comments:

  1. Damn, very nice! I love the concept and your high poly is very well done. Can't wait to see the finished thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...I like what you have so far, should look amazing when textured and lit.

    ReplyDelete